A wedding is not just an event but a grand ceremony which ties an unbreakable bond between you and your better half for life long. Most of the folks wish to wed in the traditional ambiance. Are you also one among them who are willing to an Arabic Wedding Planners in Sharjah and searching for the best assistance? If yes, then Jovial Events can serve you with the best Arabic Wedding Planners In Sharjah to make your day grand. Not only for your wedding ceremony but we give you a complete solution for pre and post-wedding events too.
Discover the finest Arabic wedding planners in Sharjah at Jovial Events – creating unforgettable moments for your special day.
Wedding Videos and Testimonial
- The wedding festivities often commence with an engagement ceremony, where the couple exchanges rings.
- Family and friends gather to celebrate, and there may be traditional music, dance, and the sharing of joyous moments.
Henna Night (Laylat al-Henna):
- The bride usually celebrates Laylat al-Henna, an evening where intricate henna designs are applied to her hands and feet.
- This night is filled with cultural music, dance performances, and the application of henna, symbolizing good luck and fertility.
- Various pre-wedding parties and gatherings may take place, allowing families and friends to come together and share in the joy of the upcoming union.
- These events may include traditional dances, music, and the enjoyment of delicious meals.
- Sharjah offers a variety of venues for weddings, including grand hotels, resorts, and dedicated wedding halls.
- Decorations often feature a mix of traditional elements and modern elegance, creating a visually stunning atmosphere.
- The bride typically wears an elaborate traditional Arabic wedding gown, adorned with intricate details and embellishments.
- The groom may choose to wear a traditional thobe or a modern suit, depending on personal preference.
- The wedding ceremony may include the signing of the marriage contract (Nikah), often officiated by a religious figure.
- Islamic rituals and prayers may be an integral part of the ceremony, reflecting the cultural and religious significance of the event.
- Traditional Arabic dances, such as the lively Dabke, may be performed during the celebration. This cultural dance is often a highlight, involving synchronized movements and vibrant music.
- A sumptuous feast is a focal point of the wedding celebration. Traditional Arabic dishes, as well as international cuisines, may be served to guests.
- Live music, DJs, and entertainment programs contribute to the festive atmosphere. Performances by musicians and dancers may be included in the celebration.
Gifts and Favors:
- The exchange of gifts between the couple and guests is customary. Small favors, such as sweets or keepsakes, may be given as tokens of appreciation.